FPIL MAN AHL Diversified Futures Fund
A high risk leveraged fund of managed futures. It trades in
futures & options in the commodity and financial markets. It
is very volatile but has a very good track record.
This fund is the core fund to most of the MAN Group's structured
capital guaranteed managed futures fund offerings. Entry into the
main fund is becoming restricted but it can still be access on a
monthly or lump sum basis through the Friends
Provident mirror fund (What
are mirror funds?). Because of its volatile but strong
performance it lends itself well to monthly investments.
- Produce high returns through diversified futures contracts
trading in the medium to long term;
- Reduce correlation to capital markets.
- Access to more than 100 futures individually calculated to
have low correlation to each other.
- Utilises standard and proprietary formulas to determine market
entry/exit points and statistically evaluated patterns to filter
markets most likely to establish predictable price movement.
- Diversified fund strategies.
- Annual Volatility: 24.95%
- Monthly Standard Deviation: 7.20%
- Returns 12 Months (until May 03): 47.40%
- Annualised Return (Since Inception, Apr. 1998 to Mar 03): 24.80%
- Management Fee: 3% per annum + 20% Incentive Fee High Watermark
- Bid/Offer Spread: Nil
- Redemption Fee: Year 2: 3%; Year 4: 2%: Year 6: 1%
This fund will be subject to volatility and may go down in value
as well as increase. This risk is reduced the longer the investment
is held. Past performance is no guarantee of future performance.
This fund will be subject to volatility and may go down in
value as well as increase. This risk is reduced the longer the
investment is held. Past performance is no guarantee of future